We have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to change the face of learning.
The customer base of Instruqt is growing fast. The new reality of working from home, in combination with the ever-growing pace of technological innovation, creates a strong demand for virtual learning capabilities. Hence we are expanding our development capacity.
Instruqt is a challenge-driven online learning platform for IT that helps organizations accelerate the adoption of new technologies for employees, partners, and customers. Enterprises use our learning solutions to upskill their employees at scale. Tech companies use our platform to teach real-world usage of their products to drive adoption and increase revenue growth.
You will be part of the product team, consisting of four engineers (including you), a designer, and a product owner. Besides developing and maintaining awesome features (80%) you will also provide technical support to our customers and help our sales team sign new customers (20%).
We are looking for a full-stack developer. You have recent, hands-on experience with one or more technologies of our tech stack, and are willing to learn the rest on the job:
- React frontend
- Go backend
- Containers / Kubernetes
- Scripting and infra automation (bash / terraform)
- Cloud: Google Cloud / AWS / Azure
You may be a good fit if you:
- show a proactive attitude and focus on solutions rather than problems;
- have an improvement mindset and are on the lookout for new developments and technology;
- enjoy working in a Startup environment;
- are fluent in English and Dutch.
- A competitive salary
- Annual personal development budget
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people
- Regular in-house knowledge sharing sessions with all Xebia Group companies
- A cool, inspiring office and creative workplace
- Great parties and social/sports activities
- New MacBook or another laptop
If you share our vision and are as ambitious as we are, send us your CV and motivational letter to Jobs@instruqt.com as soon as possible. We very much look forward to meeting you.
We help organizations accelerate the adoption of new tools and technologies for employees, partners, and customers.