Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, login with your Google, Github or Twitter account or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, employment information and credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our services based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the requested service).
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for registration, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the service you requested).
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive email that may include company news, updates, related product or service info, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails , we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register, place an order, use our Website or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored in our data stores using standard encryption technologies.
We may contract third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf expect to help us conduct and improve our business. We provide the option to set granular privacy preferences to allow or block certain categories of services. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if your turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
See Subprocessors and Cookies for details on the third party services and cookies we use.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Our service provides you with links to other, third party, sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our website is a general audience site and we do not intend to market to or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the age of a visitor to our website or the sender of an email.
This policy was last modified on October 5, 2018.
1213 VB Hilversum