The race to fully digital environments is competitive. Leading organizations are rushing to make the changes necessary to meet the demands of their customers. This change is not easy, it requires moving environments and databases to the cloud, and reshaping organizational culture and ways of working. But what about IT security? Have you forgotten about IT security?
Today Deborah Burton talks with Goran Mandir, Security Consultant from Xebia about the challenges security teams and IT teams, in general, are facing in the move to the cloud. Often times is the responsibility of organizations to ensure their customers’ information is safe. In this podcast, you will learn:
- What it means to be an ethical hacker.
- What is your organization doing wrong with IT security.
- How moving to the cloud can generate security wholes.
- By offering your IT professionals the chance to really learn how to use one tool, it will not only them.
- What is the vicious cycle holding many enterprises back in strengthening their IT security.
- What organizations need to be doing to strengthen their IT security.
- Why video and theory are not enough for upskilling your professionals.
The Human Factor
For organizations to properly secure their tech they need to identify their weakest links. As long as humans are controlling systems, a loophole can always be found. In the foreseeable future, the human factor in IT will always exist. Organizations need to focus on educating their professionals on the latest tools and technology to effectively strengthen their IT security posture and prevent harmful breaches.
Instruqt — Changing the face of IT learning
Have you heard of challenge-driven learning? At Instruqt, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to change the face of tech learning. We are an online, hands-on learning platform. Enterprises make use of our learning solutions to upskill at scale cost-effectively. Tech companies fast track time-to-value by helping customers master their technologies with bite-sized interactive tutorials in a sandbox environment. We work with leading brands to accelerate the adoption of new technologies and create digital winners.
We help organizations accelerate the adoption of new tools and technologies for employees, partners, and customers.