This is the opportunity to join an innovative scale-up on a freelance basis. We can use your support in optimizing existing documentation and writing practical guides for users learning how to use our product.
- Write technical documentation for people learning how to use our product, such as webhook integrations and practical starting guides
- Audit and optimize existing documentation and create consistency
- Review and provide feedback on documentation created by non-writers and drive best practices in writing
- Collaborate with the Product team and other stakeholders to improve documentation based on customer feedback
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
- Ability to work independently efficiently
- Good communication skills
- Excellent teaching skills that result in easy-to-understand documentation
How to Apply?
Please send an email with your CV, motivation letter, and link to your writing samples attached to email@example.com.