Instruqt is built for fast-growing software companies looking to educate and sell to today’s modern software buyers. We transform the way tech vendors reach prospects, enable buyers, sellers, and partners by removing barriers that prevent them from experiencing what makes their product great. With a browser-based private sandbox environment, it’s never been easier or faster to see how their product adds value in real life! Instruqt customer base includes leading vendors like Red Hat, IBM, Hashicorp, Gitlab, Elastic, New Relic, Citrix, F5, Veeam, etc.
Instruqt offers a gamified challenge-based online learning platform in a sandbox where the modern tech workforce can learn themselves technology in real-life environments.
Use cases are
- Customer onboarding/training, help software companies achieve faster roll-out, more upsell, and less churn with hands-on virtual labs.
- Sales enablement, offer (pre) sales teams build easy-to-use demo/ workshop environments. Enabling more sales touchpoints without hiring more staff.
- (Product) marketing teams, we offer real-life challenge-based trial environments to let prospects, potential buyers, or an open-source community explore new technologies and fuel interest and demand.
Instruqt tripled revenue last year and will do the same in 2022 therefore we need a strong sales leader.
Job Profile Summary
This is the perfect role for an entrepreneurial sales leader who wants to be the first person on the ground and has the leadership skills to build a team in the near future.
In this role, you will be focused on our online sales process and contribute to growing online demo meetings through social selling efforts.
The sales team focuses on sales opportunities generated through our multichannel approach, inbound, and/or outbound sales activities.
You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle in your assigned territory. This includes end-to-end sales activities, such as:
- lead generation (Linkedin, Hubspot)
- first demos
- managing opportunities
- closing deals
- continued support through the end of the sales cycle.
You will be the first sales in the US (80% of our customers are US-based) and will have the opportunity to grow within the role to be responsible for building the US sales team.
You will be working closely with our remote sales, marketing, and customer success team, which includes our US-based Sales Engineering team.
- Ensure healthy weekly activity: calls, e-mails leads, demos, and opportunity progression
- Sign up new customers
- Review weekly forecast and business outcomes with the sales team.
- Building a US sales team over time.
- A goal-getter and someone who likes to open new markets.
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with Instruqt
- 7+ years of experience with tech-software sales/ business development
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven, and results-oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and closing skills
What awaits you?
- First of all great coworkers, a team where all disciplines like marketing, engineering, and sales work together to make Instruqt a big success
- Good balance between working from home and being at the office
- A competitive package
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up with a great international culture
- An opportunity to develop your sales (leader) and entrepreneurial skills
Please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to respond to every submission personally, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application. Thank you!