Instruqt is a hands-on, challenge-driven learning platform that organizations use to accelerate technology adoption for employees, partners, and customers. Enterprises use our learning library and virtual playground to upskill their employees at scale cost-effectively. Tech companies use our platform to teach real-world usage of their products to drive customer adoption. Our growing customer base include Google, Hashicorp, XebiaLabs, Kasten.io, KPN, and many other innovative companies.
Digital Marketing Intern
Do you thrive on challenges? Are you an ambitious student looking for a challenging internship to give you a hands-on experience of a career in a growing technology company?
Here at Instruqt, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to change the face of learning. We are growing fast. The new reality of working from home, combined with the ever-growing pace of technological innovation, creates a strong demand for virtual learning capabilities. We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Digital Marketing Intern to join our growing team. As part of our talent, you will gain invaluable experience in growing new international markets, increasing adoption of a product, and make an immediate impact on our fast-growing business.
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications or other relevant studies
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, roles, and purposes
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing
- Keen to learn and work with new technologies
- Positive attitude, hands-on and a growth mindset
- Think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- Create impactful and compelling content for our target audiences (digital content – social media assets, presentations, leaflets, ads, etc.)
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation through all digital channels
- Collaborate with team members on multi-channel marketing campaigns and help execute these
- Develop a deep understanding of our prospective customers and optimize their website experience
- Analyze data that comes from our digital channels to suggest optimization points
- Support the team with projects, day to day activities and ad hoc requests
You’ll Need to Be
- Curious and hungry for learning
- A self-starter who has a creative flare pays attention to detail and is passionate about digital marketing
- Available for four months (with a possibility to extend) and able to start your internship in September
- A fast learner who has strong written and verbal communication, a positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- An internship allowance
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of a highly passionate and dedicated team
- A cool, inspiring office and creative workplace (Note: due to the pandemic, most of the team works from home 80% of the week)
- Great parties and social/sports activities
In 2019, the global education technology (EdTech) market was valued at USD 76.4 billion. It is expected to grow at 18% (CAGR) from 2020 to 2027. (Source: Grandview Research) This is your opportunity to get a taste of one of the fast-growing industries in the world.
Get in touch with Connie Tai, CMO at Instruqt
E: email@example.com | M: 0615235793
1213 VB Hilversum
Connie is responsible for marketing at Instruqt. Achieving total customer relevance and sustained growth are the key drivers in her strategy. She brings a wealth of experience in B2B marketing, digital marketing, and eCommerce. Before Instruqt, Connie has worked in organizations at the startup phase as well as the scaling phase.